1) One must be Opobo by birth - (from paternal, maternal; marriage by traditional or formal. Legal adoption by naturalization, traditional or Nigerian constitution,
2) Worked or still working as a health-care professional in any field of orthodox medical practice.
3) Affiliated skilled or semi-skilled orthodox medical, dental, rehabilitative practioner.
4) corporate bodies with interest in health care services provision.
5) Other interezst persons or bodies willing to render constant support and in agreement with OKHCA aims and objectives.